SportsUncategorized

Scheberies is the friendliest swimmer

How many people can say they have made a majority of their friends in the same place? Jacklyn Scheberies can. She has been swimming since the young age of four and has been making friends through swimming ever since. She has been to many incredible places including San Diego because of swimming as well.

She first started swimming with her dad in a summer league, and then, switched to a year round team, for which she has been swimming with ever since.

She has made a wide variety of friends through swimming.

“All of my best friends are from swimming because I spend every day with them from going to morning practice before school then after school for practice,” Scheberies said. She has created some life long friendships through swimming since she spend so much time with them

When asked about Scheberies, her teammate junior Paige Eickmann said, “She’s a really great swimmer. She first comes off as intimidating but she’s a really nice person and it’s been great to have her on the team.”  

Scheberies looks up to her dad as her biggest inspiration. “He has inspired me to grow to the person I am today,” she said.

Her favorite part of swimming is going on travel meets with her team and seeing different places. She was actually at sectionals in San Diego when the interview was conducted.

Be sure to check her out on the CVHS swim team and the rest of the team at their next meet.

One thought on “Scheberies is the friendliest swimmer

• We are so proud of you Jack and can’t wait for the Olympics doing CVHS proud!