Entertainment

Jimmy Fallon, We Love You

jimmyMany people know the great show The Tonight Show Starring Jay Leno, but on Feb. 17, 2014, the show was passed down to the past host of Late Night, Jimmy Fallon.

Fallon is known for his many loved segments on Late Night such as #Hashtags, Celebrity Sketches, Musical Parodies, Thank You Notes, and Slow Jam the News. When Fallon took over The Tonight Show, his old time friend Seth Meyers was passed Late Night. Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers both starred on the hit show Saturday Night Live as the news anchors for “Weekend Update.”

Fallon is known very well for making his show funny and entertaining while simultaneously getting news out. It is great to watch with family for a little laugh and some seriousness.

The one-year anniversary of Fallon taking over The Tonight Show is in a few months, and many people prefer him on The Tonight Show a part from Late Night. It has a bigger studio and is on right before Late Night, so it has a greater audience.

While most of the material done on The Tonight Show is child appropriate, some of it isn’t. Some of the games he plays with his celebrity guests have alcohol involved. Late Night was known for having many celebrities on the show, and each of his guests would play a game or do a comedy skit that had the audience in tears from laughter. Fallon also has kept his very famous monologues before each and every show. He walks through the curtain at the announcement of his name by co-host Steve Higgins, and reports some hilarious current events.

Fallon brought Higgins and also the band The Roots to The Tonight Show from Late Night, and they are as well known to the show as he is.

One thought on “Jimmy Fallon, We Love You

• Blondre degiante

The claims in this article hold no weight. “Fallon is known very well for making his show funny and entertaining while simultaneously getting news out.” This is not a trait unique to Fallon, you could watch Conan O’brian, David Letterman, or Jimmy Kimmel do the exact same thing every night. you could instead talk about his impressions or his enormous social media following.

P.s. if this came off kind of ranty or rantish, it wasn’t about you, the writer. It was more about Jimmy Fallon and how how unfunny he is.

kthxbye