FeatureSlider

Captivating Chevrolet Camaro takes the stage

Nico Nappi’s car, a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro is one of a kind. From the loud engine roaring to the shiny body of the car, Nappi’s car is truly a spectacular car to see. Nappi’s car is especially special because the paint job is from a Chevy C8 Corvette, has a loud 350 crate motor, and the shiny forged wheels make it stand out. Nappi’s mom traded some truck shells for it and it has been in the family for a while before being passed down to him.

“My favorite thing about the car is the feel of it. It’s like steering a boat. The steering is very loose and you feel every bump and pebble in the road. There are squeaks and chirps that come from the car, and no support from the bench seat. But the greatest part of it all is the Merican V8 that turns heads at any RPM,” said Nappi.

“Nico is engaged in everything we do, and he gives 100 percent and I appreciate that. You can tell Nico put a lot of heart and thought into all the details. I know he goes home thinking about his car and it’s something really important to him,” said auto shop teacher Darren Rees

Although Nappi hasn’t taken his car to a car meet yet, he is planning on taking his car to a car meet and driving it around with his friends. He drives it more on the weekends when the sun is out and the weather is nice. Nappi will be bringing his car to the CVHS car show in May, so make sure to check it out!

One thought on “Captivating Chevrolet Camaro takes the stage

• Kaitlyn T

It’s really fascinating to read about Nappi’s passion for cars and how he has poured it into his Chevrolet Camaro. He clearly cares deeply about the work he puts into his cars and I’m excited to hear about other projects he completes in the future.