CVHS explorers explore the Exploratorium

As it turns out, science can be fun. On March 17, CVHS students who are taking physics course took their class to the Exploratorium at San Francisco.

Students were excited to learn, not just in class, but to learn through hands on science lessons.

“It was great. My favorite thing in there is the xylophone, It paints where the wave pattern hits it. I have never seen it before. I am glad that students had so much fun as much as I enjoyed there,” said student teacher Robert Grebe.

The Exploratorium, located near the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is well known as a museum  and as a unique way to explore science, art and human perception where a variety of groups of people can have educational enjoyable time.

“I had a lots of fun at the Exploratorium and one thing I really enjoyed was a spinning table, it was interesting because it showed a rotational speed we learned in class, but in real life so it was cool. I loved their house of fine art. It was a beautiful place,” said junior Patrick Hassett.

The museum is divided into different types of physics that students can explore.

The students can understand different concepts that might have been more difficult to learn by just reading a school book.

“It was such a fun time with my friends. I wish I could go next year,” said senior Luke Shin.

One thought on “CVHS explorers explore the Exploratorium

• Shaniqua Shanana

They should have been celebrating St.patrick’s day