Entertainment

Tinie Tempah “Demonstrates” what true rap is

Tinie Tempah, Demonstration
Tinie Tempah, Demonstration

British rapper Tinie Tempah, best known for the single Written in the Stars, has recently released his new album Demonstration worldwide on Nov. 18. Artists featured on this album include 2 Chainz, Labrinth, Dizzee Rascal, Big Sean, and Emeli Sandé.

The album starts of with a slower and mellow track, that is, until Tinie Tempah starts rapping. His name says it all as he spits out his rhymes making it the perfect opening track. His next song is “Trampoline,” featuring 2 Chainz and is the highlight of the album, with the song filled with witty puns and jokes.

The next few songs, such as “Don’t Sell Out,” “It’s OK,” and “Mosh Pit,” aren’t as catchy or meaningful since the rapping sounds more like Tinie Tempah rambling on. “Mosh Pit” is the better one out of the three because fellow British rapper, Dizzee Rascal is featured on the track.
The rest of the songs on the album are quite catchy including “A Heart Can Save the World,” “Lover Not a Fighter,” and “Lost Ones.”

Tinie Tempahs’ album seems to be a bit repetitive at times but is still magnificent nonetheless. We can expect bigger and better albums from him in the future, as he says in “Mosh Pit,”: “They call me Tinie but I’m about to be gigantic.”