Girls tennis prevails against San Leandro

Senior Madison Lambert returns the ball to the other side of the court. Photo by Olivia Wallace.

The tennis match came down to a close call, but the CVHS girls tennis team prevailed with a close score of 3-2 against San Leandro on Oct. 29.

This was the last home game for the team, so all players gave it their all to win.

Coach Steve Argyres expects to end in fourth place with a slight hope for third. The players work hard on the court for themselves and their team.

Some reign in victory like Kristen Shak. It was all on the line and it came down to a tiebreaker match, but Shak pulled out a win for CVHS. The girls have improved a lot a lot throughout the year.

When Argyres was asked who his most improved player was, he said it has to be senior Kimberly Tang. Throughout the four years Tang has been on the team, she has worked hard to constantly improve. She has mostly been on junior varsity, but moved up to varsity this year.

All seniors interviewed replied with how much they love tennis and their team. These girls know that no matter if they win or lose, they love their sport, their team, and their school.

Evan Kwong

What you think about drugs and smart drugs? Modafinil, nootropics and other drugs you can find here: nootropics online