Fashion Forward: Brendis Recule wants to be part of the fashion industry

Self-expression: that is what fashion means to senior Brendis Recule. He describes his style as a compilation of throwback and current trends.

Most high school students don’t feel like waking up early in the morning, getting dressed, or coming to school, but Recule does in stride. In the morning he says to himself, “You know what, I want to look good.” That affirmation is what motivates him to be a trendsetter.

His love for fashion and style was ignited by his mother who would design and make clothes.

A go-to outfit of his is a tank, jeans, outerwear, and accessories. Rihanna, ASAP Rocky, his own dad, and the legend himself, Prince, are his style icons. Recule often shops at ASOS and thrift shops to find unique items.

After high school, Recule plans to move to New York to study and focus on modeling. His goal is to be part of the fashion industry.

Be sure to add Brendis Recule on Instagram @brend.ii and on Twitter @cancereyes.

One thought on “Fashion Forward: Brendis Recule wants to be part of the fashion industry

• Angelica Montero

I have seen Brendis express his love for fashion on the hallways of CVHS, and always thought to myself he is for sure becoming a fashion icon. I wish him the best luck for him to become the next big thing in the fashion industry.