Entertainment

Swiss Delices deliciously delightful

One of my favorite places to go to in Castro Valley is the bakery Swiss Delices. Many people think this charming little restaurant is brand new, but in fact, it has been around for several years now. The previous location was just across the street on Santa Maria Avenue, but it has now moved to the new location on 3315 Castro Valley Blvd, Castro Valley, CA. It has since welcomed even more faces of Castro Valley.

What I love the most about Swiss Delices is the quality of baked goods it offers. There is a unique variety that customers can choose from: almond toffee bars, tiramisu, swiss velvet cake, almond mousse bars, smiley face cookies, croissants, and so much more! The extensive menu doesn’t stop there; it continues to include breakfast items, sandwiches, salads, soups, and breads.

So what’s the most rewarding part of all of those mouth-watering treats? Not only are they made fresh daily, but they are created with all organic and local ingredients, and have no hydrogenated oils or corn syrup. Swiss Delices makes sure its customers eat high-quality food that they can feel good about spending money on. Although the items are a bit pricy, it is worth buying because of the quality of the food and how delicious it is.

Swiss Delices is truly a place for people who appreciate well-crafted delectables, a family-friendly and comfortable nook to chat or read, and a menu for refined palettes