Uncategorized

Scarlett Johansson + Morgan Freeman = Success

Scarlett Johansson, better known as Black Widow from the movie, The Avengers, has come on set to a new movie called Lucy. The movie theorizes that humans can only access ten percent of their brain and ponders the thought of what humans are capable of if they had access to more of their brain. What if there was a drug that made us able to do so? What would we be able to do? Luc Besson, the director, answers these questions with action and much imagination.

Lucy, played by Scarlett Johansson, a college girl who does more partying than studying, is forced into a drug trade and wounds up getting kidnapped and having to deliver the drug to someone else while it’s in her stomach, for safe keeping of course. But the drug has a leak and gets in her system, giving her the capability to use more than the ten percent of her brain.  The direction of the movie is her using the ability to her advantage and more.

To go with Johansson’s amazing performance, Morgan Freeman, who

plays a neuroscientist, also brings out the plot and the reality of evolution. The reason

that this movie is good is because it simplifies the theory, it gives us the main points and

builds on that rather than giving the math. In simplifying the explanation, it gives more

room for graphics and amazing camera angles.  I recommend this to anyone looking for

a good movie to watch.