Has technology taken over?

RobbieYou see it everywhere in schools, at your house, and even at Starbucks. Wherever you go, technology is there. Now I’m not saying that’s a bad thing but it seems like today people have become too reliant on technology. People use it to watch movies, read, play games, you can even take classes with your technology. But where does it stop?

Pretty soon technology will have taken over everything. I mean, if you can take your classes online, what will be the point of coming to a classroom? This type of technology can cause people to lose their jobs. In factories the owners are replacing their employees with robotic technology. Apple has even announced that it may make a car that can drive itself. I think this is a insanely bad idea.

Why do we need classes on the computer, and if we do, what happens if your computer crashes? A real teacher would never crash or have a blue screen of death. Or what if one of the robots in a factory malfunctions and messes up a large order for your factory? Or what if the apple car malfunctions and you crash?

This would not happen with a human being. Factory workers will do their best not to screw up because a screw up could mean their jobs; while a robot has nothing to lose. That’s why I believe humanity needs to lay off of the technology for a while and maybe go outside and live a little. Otherwise I fear what may happen for our future.