“Coffee makes the world go round”

Coffee is 25 percent advertising, 25 percent  sugar, 25 percent  questionable, 25 percent whip and 100 percent  worth it, according to a doodle drawn on my notebook.

Coffee makes the world go round, keeps college students awake, and can be worth every cent. Coffee shops’ success might be because of the coffee, but it could also be because people enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the shops.

Coffee shops are the world’s living rooms. As such, they provide a comfortable atmosphere to relax, talk, and work. The spaces are complete with soft background music, lots and lots of food, internet access, and enough coffee to keep everyone awake until tomorrow.

A coffee shop is a place to invite company over for a talk. It’s like a living room that always smells pleasant. The shop always has enough seating for any sized group and is a convenient place to meet.

It has interesting people from around the community and enough bustling activity to keep one productive. The sights and smells of a coffee shop can also provide inspiration for art, writing, and other creative projects.

The large, open windows and open seating are the best features of a coffee shop because one can watch society hustle by while thinking big. A brain needs its own personal space to think well. The confines of small rooms and personalized, closed-off work spaces do not help people communicate or think in creative ways. The space within a coffee shop, however, facilitates learning and community, which is rare for a business. And these benefits only cost a few dollars in coffee and pastries.

Coffee shops are a home-away-from-home. They are inviting places to work, and there are plenty of unique shops to visit throughout the world. Going to a coffee shop from a franchise will make one feel at home no matter where one is.

Although coffee is a morning crutch for people, coffee also provides a way for people to get together and enjoy time with each other. Coffee makes the world a happier, better place.

Evan Kwong

What you think about drugs and smart drugs? Modafinil, nootropics and other drugs you can find here: nootropics online