Entertainment

A show that won’t make your weekend “Grey”

If you’re looking for something to binge-watch on Netflix, I recommend grabbing some warm blankets and watching Grey’s Anatomy for hours on end.

I started watching it less than a month ago and I’m already on the sixth season out of 12, which is still continuing starting on Feb. 11.

The show follows five surgical interns at Seattle Grace Hospital who try to balance both their work and personal lives. Of course this is made difficult by surgical residents who make it hard to get through the long shifts, as well as problems arising both inside and outside of the hospital walls.

Although most people have heard, without even watching the show, that many people die, I think it’s still worth watching. It has a good blend of drama, romance, and even comedy.

I myself don’t have much of a problem with blood, but if you’re sensitive to blood or anything related to the medical field, I would recommend just turning away during certain scenes. There are many scenes that take place in the operating room, therefore sometimes it can be very gruesome.

It’s definitely worth the countless hours I have spent staring at my laptop screen.