EntertainmentSlider

Feel the Force of new Star Wars film

Star Wars: The Force Awakens has to be one of the greatest movies in the ten years that have passed since the release of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Not only do fans receive yet another great full length feature film of one of the most beloved stories of all time, but J.J. Abrams’ new enrichment of the saga allows patrons of all kinds to bask in a movie that they can all enjoy.

This new episode contains epic displays of massive battles between the newly formed First Order stormtroopers and the valiant-hearted soldiers of the Republic’s Resistance while following the journey of two new heroes, Fin and Rey. And with all this action-packed fun, Abrams also brilliantly incorporates bits of light comedy which enhance the movie tremendously.

And let’s not forget about the cool new designs of the two factions. Yes, we’ve all seen pictures of the new First Order stormtroopers, the new X-Wing fighters, and even clips of the brand new Star Destroyers, but did you know there’s a new Death Star? I mean, “Look at the size of that thing!” (Get it? It’s an Episode 4 reference.)

So if you’re looking to get yet another taste of the Star Wars franchise or if you just want to have a great time with your family and friends, then this movie is just a fantastic film to go see at the cinema and is definitely worth your money.