Kingsman is a Royal Adventure

Based on the best selling comic books of the same name, Kingsman tells the story of Eggsy Unwin, played by Taron Egerton,  a young adult petty thief who has no plans for his life. That is, until he meets Harry Hart, played by Colin Firth, who is an undercover Kingsman agent posing as a tailor. After the two meet one another, Hart begins training Eggsy to become an agent.

Everyone, however, doubts his capability, especially the agency’s leader Arthur King, played by Michael Caine. Meanwhile Hart is investigating the business of Richmond Valentine, played by Samuel L. Jackson, because the agency knows that he is up to no good.

One of the best scenes in this film is towards the end, when all the agents are in the villain’s secret lair and there is lots of action and adventure, which this film is already full of. Another good scene was when the Kingsman agents were training to become agents. I found those scenes to be comedic and adventurous.

Kingsman has a wide variety of comedy and action, and the casting choices were perfect, which made the film a one-of-a-kind spy movie. Honestly for me, it was better than an average Bond film. And as a fan of the comic, I’d say that this adaption was perfect and I wouldn’t change anything. I would definitely go see this movie.