Frozen freezes audiences to the screen

Graphic by Leia Saelee
Graphic by Leia Saelee

Have you heard the buzz about Disney’s new movie, Frozen? Not only is it a hot topic among moviegoers of all ages, it has also earned $865 million, making it one of the most successful Disney films ever.

The animated film stars Anna, voiced by Kristen Bell, whose sister Elsa, voice of Idina Menzel, has magical freezing powers that end up freezing the kingdom of Arendelle. When Elsa runs away to isolate herself, Anna is forced to go find her sister, the new queen, in order to save Arendelle.

“I really enjoyed the movie. It was exciting but still heartwarming and even romantic,” said senior Luke McCallin.

The movie is a success with children and adults alike.

“I think I enjoyed it as much as all the kids did. It was such a cute movie,” said local daycare operator Somer Blair.

After finally seeing the movie, I can understand why it is so popular.  Even though I’m not very interested in princesses, the story was interesting from start to finish. I found myself laughing several times! A particularly funny character is Olaf, a snowman who helps Anna, voiced by Josh Gad.

If you don’t believe me when I tell you the movie is worth your time, believe Rachel Bannister who said, “If you’re going to the movies, see Frozen. I promise you will like it.”

Evan Kwong

What you think about drugs and smart drugs? Modafinil, nootropics and other drugs you can find here: nootropics online